In today’s article, I’ll be sharing my two cents on what has become somewhat of a controversial issue in the barrel horse and performance world. Before I begin, I’ll say that it’s not my goal to specifically determine what’s best for you and your horses but to share what I’ve learned as licensed Vet. Tech.,...Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- Start Strong to Finish FAST – Catch the Correct Lead for a Stress-Free Alley Set Up Every Time
- Mental Competition Tips from the Top – So You Can Get There Too!
- Improve Horse and Human Posture for more Power (and Traction) on the Pattern
- Balance the Responsibility/Responsiveness Ratio for More Efficiency on the Barrel Pattern
- Hauling Do’s & Don’ts: Avoid the Pitfalls to Arrive (and Stay) at Your Best
- How to Pick Your Traveling Partner (Not Your Poison)
- Enter to WIN: How to Pick and Prepare For Varying Competition Environments
- Lessons from the Road: Three Steps to Embrace Challenges, Build Character and Create a Winning Edge
- FAST Times on Purpose – Three Exercises for Testing (and Teaching) Precision to Increase Speed
- Three Steps to Earn Your Spurs – How to Refine Education & Improve Results
The Confident Barrel Racer