by Kathleen Rossi of Integrated Equine If you’re reading this, I imagine it ain’t your first rodeo. In fact, you might be so experienced you can start to identify barrel racer types like personality types. Just for fun, see if you can picture a few of these hypothetical ladies strutting across the arena: The Die […]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
CLICK Play to Learn More
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- Going PRO – A Rookie Year in Review
- Release, Stretch, Relax, Repeat! Four Steps to Maximize Strength, Lengthen Stride & Increase SPEED
- Three Steps to Being Your Own (Part-time) Barrel Horse Bodyworker
- How to Evaluate, Find and Enhance Saddle Fit for Faster Barrel Racing
- Study, Compare and Refine Second Barrel Footfall to Get on the Fast Track!
- Start Strong to Finish FAST – Catch the Correct Lead for a Stress-Free Alley Set Up Every Time
- Mental Competition Tips from the Top – So You Can Get There Too!
- Improve Horse and Human Posture for more Power (and Traction) on the Pattern
- Balance the Responsibility/Responsiveness Ratio for More Efficiency on the Barrel Pattern
- Hauling Do’s & Don’ts: Avoid the Pitfalls to Arrive (and Stay) at Your Best
Click to Get Your 10% VIP Discount!