Have you ever experienced RSPA? It’s a very common condition among barrel racers, known as “Rate/Shape Point Anxiety.” It happens most commonly before the first barrel turn, but is known to take place before the second and third barrel as well. Symptoms include confusion, stress, nervousness, stutter stepping, second guessing, hesitation, and even fear, worry, [...]Read More...
#1 Amazon Best Seller!
Click Here for The Barrel Racer's Guide to SPEED Development - it's FREE!
- FREE Your Barrel Horse from Emotions that Hold Back Athletic Potential
- How to Give Up Micromanaging and GAIN a Horse that LOVES Barrel Racing!
- Learn, Earn, Turn & Burn – How to Create a Lifestyle That Supports Your Barrel Racing Dreams
- In Search of SPEED – How to BE Explosive on the Barrel Pattern!
- Solve (and Prevent) Barrel Racing Problems at the Source for Lasting Solutions & Success