I have to admit in years past my pre and post-ride support routine was pretty minimal. If I had time or was feeling inspired I would sometimes stretch before a run and would try to cold hose or apply ice boots on after hard, strenuous work. I also tried to spend adequate time slowly warming...Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
CLICK Play to Learn More
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- Equine Dentistry for Better Whole-Body Balance, Movement, Nutrition and Performance
- Why and How to Detox Your Barrel Horse for a Fresh, FAST Start in the New Year
- Inspiration From the Top 15 – A Mini Course on Barrel Racing Resolutions
- How to TEACH and Prepare Your Horse to Handle Challenging Ground Conditions
- Road Warriors – Life as a Professional Barrel Racer with the Top 15 NFR Qualifiers
- Viva Las Vegas! Warm Up with the 2015 NFR Barrel Racing Qualifiers
- Going Pro – Get to Know the WPRA Top 15 NFR Barrel Racers
- The Low Down on Tie Downs and other Training Aids for Barrel Racing
- Form, BIT and Function – How to Choose and Use the Right Headgear for Your Barrel Horse
- How to Build a Barrel Horse Habitat that Supports Physical & Mental Health
Click to Get Your 10% VIP Discount!