I very strongly believe that the problems that show up in a run are often problems that are showing up everywhere else, but they are just more subtle – so they go unnoticed. Typically a horse that loses engagement in the hind end, will be a horse that doesn’t exactly have a habit of traveling [...]Read More...
#1 Amazon Best Seller!
- Train Like an Athlete – WIN Like a Champion! Fitness Tips from the Top 15
- Down the Alley with the 2013 Top 15 NFR Barrel Racers
- What it Takes to Make NFR Barrel Racing Dreams Come True
- Principles for Performance – Horsemanship and Barrel Racing without Limits!
- It’s All About the Ribs – Flex and Elevate Them for Ultimate Athleticism & Power!