In barrel racing circles “rate” can be described as the transfer of weight to the hindquarters, which puts a horse in a more athletic position to round a barrel. With just the right amount of rate, combined with proper body shape on behalf of the horse and rider, as well as timing – a quick, [...]Read More...
#1 Amazon Best Seller!
Click Here for The Barrel Racer's Guide to SPEED Development - it's FREE!
- 101 Tips for Barrel Racers Dealing with Extreme Winter Weather
- Critical Concepts for Creating COLLECTION in the Barrel Horse
- Let LOVE Overflow for Greater Peace, Joy & Barrel Racing Success
- Four Ways to Solve Problems on the Barrel Pattern with Quality Counter Arcs
- The Naked Truth – Powerful Insights on Becoming a Horse(wo)man