One of the greatest benefits of traveling and competing a lot is that it gives you a TON of perspective. When you’ve “been there, done that,” you have plenty of different environments to compare, helping you to build a mental Rolo-dex of successes, mistakes, and “I won’t do that agains!” It’s ALL feedback that prepares...Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
CLICK Play to Learn More
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- The Low Down on Tie Downs and other Training Aids for Barrel Racing
- Form, BIT and Function – How to Choose and Use the Right Headgear for Your Barrel Horse
- How to Build a Barrel Horse Habitat that Supports Physical & Mental Health
- The Art and Science of Barrel Horse Training – Effective Techniques, Simplified and Defined
- Going PRO – A Rookie Year in Review
- Release, Stretch, Relax, Repeat! Four Steps to Maximize Strength, Lengthen Stride & Increase SPEED
- Three Steps to Being Your Own (Part-time) Barrel Horse Bodyworker
- How to Evaluate, Find and Enhance Saddle Fit for Faster Barrel Racing
- Study, Compare and Refine Second Barrel Footfall to Get on the Fast Track!
- Start Strong to Finish FAST – Catch the Correct Lead for a Stress-Free Alley Set Up Every Time
Click to Get Your 10% VIP Discount!