Every barrel racing run has a START. Come to think of it, so does pretty much everything in life. Beginnings are important because they set the pace for our journey. Think about a young horse that didn’t get a very good start in life, or a young person for that matter. They’re likely to face […]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
- In It for the Long Haul – Advice from Your Future Self on Keeping Barrel Horses Sound, Healthy & Happy
- How to Improve Your Barrel Horse’s Topline, Stride AND Times!
- How to Restore and Maintain Soundness with Quality Movement and Healthy Biomechanics
- When Bad Things Happen to Good Horses – Beating the Odds After Injury & Illness
- Six Steps to Seek and Secure Sponsorship for Barrel Racing
- Budgeting for Barrel Racers – Plan Now, Celebrate Later!
- More Than Just Dreams – SYSTEMS for Achieving Your Barrel Racing Goals
- How to Bust Through Barriers: The REAL Reasons Barrel Racers Stay Stuck
- A Special Invitation – for WINNERS ONLY!
- Five Keys to Consistency – Create Dependable Focus, Responsiveness and RESULTS!