Every barrel racing run has a START. Come to think of it, so does pretty much everything in life. Beginnings are important because they set the pace for our journey. Think about a young horse that didn’t get a very good start in life, or a young person for that matter. They’re likely to face […]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- Balance the Responsibility/Responsiveness Ratio for More Efficiency on the Barrel Pattern
- Hauling Do’s & Don’ts: Avoid the Pitfalls to Arrive (and Stay) at Your Best
- How to Pick Your Traveling Partner (Not Your Poison)
- Enter to WIN: How to Pick and Prepare For Varying Competition Environments
- Lessons from the Road: Three Steps to Embrace Challenges, Build Character and Create a Winning Edge
- FAST Times on Purpose – Three Exercises for Testing (and Teaching) Precision to Increase Speed
- Three Steps to Earn Your Spurs – How to Refine Education & Improve Results
- Horsemanship Before Sportsmanship – Eight Priorities that Pay Off
- Form, Function & Communication with Barrel Horse Bitting Expert, Dave Elliott
- Unshakable Confidence – How to Build DEEP Inner Strength to Achieve HIGH Barrel Racing Goals
The Confident Barrel Racer