Every barrel racing run has a START. Come to think of it, so does pretty much everything in life. Beginnings are important because they set the pace for our journey. Think about a young horse that didn’t get a very good start in life, or a young person for that matter. They’re likely to face […]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
CLICK Play to Learn More
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- How to Evaluate, Find and Enhance Saddle Fit for Faster Barrel Racing
- Study, Compare and Refine Second Barrel Footfall to Get on the Fast Track!
- Start Strong to Finish FAST – Catch the Correct Lead for a Stress-Free Alley Set Up Every Time
- Mental Competition Tips from the Top – So You Can Get There Too!
- Improve Horse and Human Posture for more Power (and Traction) on the Pattern
- Balance the Responsibility/Responsiveness Ratio for More Efficiency on the Barrel Pattern
- Hauling Do’s & Don’ts: Avoid the Pitfalls to Arrive (and Stay) at Your Best
- How to Pick Your Traveling Partner (Not Your Poison)
- Enter to WIN: How to Pick and Prepare For Varying Competition Environments
- Lessons from the Road: Three Steps to Embrace Challenges, Build Character and Create a Winning Edge
Click to Get Your 10% VIP Discount!