Every barrel racing run has a START. Come to think of it, so does pretty much everything in life. Beginnings are important because they set the pace for our journey. Think about a young horse that didn’t get a very good start in life, or a young person for that matter. They’re likely to face […]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- Eat Like An Athlete (Even On the Road) – Nutrition Tips for Barrel Racers
- Feed for SPEED – How to Fuel Fast-Twitch Muscles for Faster Times!
- How to Use the Glycemic Index to Increase Health and Performance
- Strip Away Constraints to Deepen Communication and Heighten Barrel Racing Success
- Road to the NFR – More Success Secrets and Statistics from the Top 15
- Success Leaves Clues – Lessons from a Day with Mary Walker and Latte
- Patterns for Precision – Follow the Path to Greater Accuracy and SPEED!
- Cream of the Crop – Meet and Learn From the 2014 Top 15 NFR Barrel Racers
- In It for the Long Haul – Advice from Your Future Self on Keeping Barrel Horses Sound, Healthy & Happy
- How to Improve Your Barrel Horse’s Topline, Stride AND Times!
The Confident Barrel Racer