Every barrel racing run has a START. Come to think of it, so does pretty much everything in life. Beginnings are important because they set the pace for our journey. Think about a young horse that didn’t get a very good start in life, or a young person for that matter. They’re likely to face […]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
#1 Amazon Best-Seller!
- Conditioning for Quickness – Build Strength and Understanding to Unleash Your Barrel Horse’s Potential
- The Need for S.P.E.E.D. – How to Leg Up Your Barrel Horses for Locomotion
- Sit, Ride, RUN – Three Sequential Steps (and Exercises) to Become a Better Barrel Racing Jockey
- Five Cold, Hard (not-so-obvious) TRUTHS Why You’re Not Winning
- The Backbone of Barrel Racing Success – A Checklist for Training an Educated Body and Willing Mind
- A Simple (and FAST) Four-Part Formula for Troubleshooting Your Barrel Racing Foundation
- Four Steps to Strengthen Your Barrel Racing Foundation with Flying Lead Changes
- Operation Thawing Frosty: Melting Long-Standing Resistance for a New Lease on Life
- Free, Easy and FAST – How to Support Joint Health and Function with Nutrition
- Eat Like An Athlete (Even On the Road) – Nutrition Tips for Barrel Racers
The Confident Barrel Racer