Every barrel racing run has a START. Come to think of it, so does pretty much everything in life. Beginnings are important because they set the pace for our journey. Think about a young horse that didn’t get a very good start in life, or a young person for that matter. They’re likely to face [...]Read More...
Another #1 Best-Seller!
- STOP the Drop – STAND UP for Powerful Positioning and Efficient Turns!
- How to Create Quicker PHYSICAL Responsiveness through Deeper MENTAL Connection
- Six Reasons Why Natural Hoof Care (AND Shoeing) Doesn’t Work
- Five Powerful Tips for Turning a Setback into a Comeback!
- Small Saddle, BIG Lessons – What I Learned about Barrel Racing from Riding English
- The “Lazy” Barrel Horse – How to Build a FIRE in Their Feet!
- Four Tips for Acheiving Life Balance + Big Time Barrel Racing Success
- Master the Second Barrel with Three Simple Steps for a Fluid, Fast Turn
- How Pistol Got His Groove Back – (Re)Building Confidence and Focus in the Barrel Horse
- Freedom to RUN – How to Prevent Perfectionism from Slowing You Down